Accordion player near the Pont de l' Archevêché
Baguette underarm...
Serious buskers on Pont Saint Louis
Couple on the Left Bank
One way to get around the city
Busker near Le Louvre
The Wedding Photographer I
The Wedding Photographer II
......................
I'm going to be away in Dorset for the next few days... quite possibly without wifi.... so do excuse my lack of posting or commenting. Catch up with you all soon!
Great photos, I like the black and white tones!
ReplyDeleteThese are great. I would have been the one follow the guy with the baguette. I'll bring the cheese!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots and the b/w effect is terrific.
ReplyDeleteStreet musicians are a favorite of mine.
I'm still jealous of your ability to pop over
to Paris whenever..
Why is people watching in Paris so much more appealing than anywhere else, I love it. Great shots Nat.
ReplyDeleteHello Nat:
ReplyDeletePeople watching is one of our favourite activities, no matter where we are. These images of Paris are absolutely lovely, somehow the city seems to suit black and white photography particularly well and these pictures are so wonderfully atmospheric.
We hope that you have a relaxing time in Dorset, one of our favourite counties in England. Lyme Regis was a regular haunt of ours.
Those are beautiful photos! You have a really good eye, and the black and white really works here. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteNat, such GREAT shots! It is so clean there! I love the peacefulness of both the performers and the on-lookers...what a great place to live!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and so timeless, lovely job. x
ReplyDeleteOnce again, lovely photos from you, madam! I haven't been in Paris in YEARS. You make me want to go back!
ReplyDeleteLove.
ReplyDeleteL.O.V.E!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhmazing as always, Nat! Glad to see you're well, running about and sharing your pics with us :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I have never been to Paris I'm jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like the "Serious Buskers". I can hear them playing just looking at that capture:D
ReplyDeleteGreat black/white!