Ohmygosh but that looks c-c-cold. Should I mention it was 76 degrees here today?
Oh, Nat ... these really are beautiful!!! (Tonight while driving home I realized it was 9 degrees out. 9 DEGREES!!! I'm right there with you - all the way in Chicago - freezing my tail off!!!)
We rarely have hoar frost round where I live but on Tuesday I travelled through the countryside on a bus and the trees were incredible with it.I'm glad I'm not a horse.Lucy
SO beautiful!!! Wow!
Stunning. I don't miss English winters exactly, but I do miss the extremes... Sort of. Sometimes.26C here and muggy, I have the house wide open enjoying a balmy breeze!
It must be very cold now..I love the photos of the cobweb. Really amazing. Whatever the season is..nature is so beautiful.
These pictures are just amazing :) Beautiful!
i love the cherries and spiderweb photos. You make snow seem magical. But I'm not sure i could stand the cold.
Ohmygosh but that looks c-c-cold. Should I mention it was 76 degrees here today?
ReplyDeleteOh, Nat ... these really are beautiful!!! (Tonight while driving home I realized it was 9 degrees out. 9 DEGREES!!! I'm right there with you - all the way in Chicago - freezing my tail off!!!)
ReplyDeleteWe rarely have hoar frost round where I live but on Tuesday I travelled through the countryside on a bus and the trees were incredible with it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I'm not a horse.
Lucy
SO beautiful!!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteStunning. I don't miss English winters exactly, but I do miss the extremes... Sort of. Sometimes.
ReplyDelete26C here and muggy, I have the house wide open enjoying a balmy breeze!
It must be very cold now..
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the cobweb. Really amazing. Whatever the season is..nature is so beautiful.
These pictures are just amazing :) Beautiful!
ReplyDeletei love the cherries and spiderweb photos. You make snow seem magical. But I'm not sure i could stand the cold.
ReplyDelete