I'm now officially on holiday until the 4th of January, and about to join the millions of others across the UK today travelling to family for Christmas. After almost a week of travel chaos....airport closures, trains not running and roads turned to skating rinks....the weather has thankfully eased a bit and we'll be able to get going.
I hope you and your families all have a very happy Christmas, and safe travelling if you're going anywhere this festive season!

Seasons Greetings!
Merry Christmas Natster! Be good, be careful and be uh....less than sober, maybe. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays Nat!!
ReplyDeleteStay safe, warm and happy.
Enjoy your break and take lots
of photos.
Night shots are indeed challenging. I love them and you did a good job with yours. Happy Holidays and safe travels to you!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas..Nat!!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey home!
Merry Christmas, Nat! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and the happiest of New Years!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your nice long break!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope the weather improves for you. We are having awful xmas weather too, weeks of heavy rain and flooding ..... sigh! Where's the sunshine??? I was planning a xmas pool party!!
Cheers,
Merry Christmas to you and yours! See you when you return!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!!
ReplyDeleteBe safe and happy :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good holiday and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! And wonderful night shots.
ReplyDelete