Sunday, 5 December 2010

Snow Business

You may have heard that we've had more than our fair share of snow in the UK this past week...enough to cause general chaos, airport closures, train stoppages, petrol shortages and panic food buying as the deliveries halted.

We didn't really get all that much around where I live..not like the metre-deep falls they've had to the north and south. Nevertheless, here are a few photos taken around my village, as requested by Wandering Saffa Chick....who is herself enjoying an Australian summer as we shiver, shake and slip about on the ice over here.



















Hope you've all had a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like a winter wonderland. I'm glad you braved the elements to go out and take some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah lovely! Hope you're staying cosy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a glimpse of what winter
    should look like.... we are at the
    opposite extreme here in Florida.
    Your photos are beautiful ( as always )

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it's so purrrrdy!
    I can say that: I'm Canadian, my snowfall trumps yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful, Nat! SO so beautiful!!! I wish I could be there to take it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second and fourth down sum up the country living at the moment.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete