Sunday, 19 December 2010

Snow Keeps Falling

More snow this weekend....









The chance to try a bit of sledding and snowboarding... or even sledding on a snowboard! Highly recommended :-)







This was no time for cold feet...




Hope your weekends were brrrilliant!

8 comments:

  1. Definitely looking like a winter wonderland!!
    Awesome pictures!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. picture perfect...each shot... gave me chills.. not cold chills, WOW chills! what a moment you captured :) makes me smile BIG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shots of winter.
    Definitely blaaah here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! We were supposed to get snow today in Boston, but it's holding off until Tuesday. Love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen the videos of your snowfall on the news. The snow is pretty but you guys are really getting hit hard. Stay warm and toasty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat . . . these photos are absolutely amazing. SO so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nat! Now I see real snow!
    It must be very very cold..
    Your photos are really amazing! I can imagine the fun doing sledding and snowboarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those photos!
    I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete