Thursday, 6 May 2010

Which One Would You Choose?

Today is a Very Important Day in the UK....it's the General Election! We get to choose which of these three chaps' parties will be in charge.....


David Cameron (Conservatives), Nick Clegg (Lib Dems) and Gordan Brown (Labour - currently PM)
aka
The Devils You Don't Yet Know or the Devil You Do?
or maybe...
Speak No Evil, Smell No Evil, Think No Evil?


I'd rather be voting for another 'David'....the Prime Minister played by Hugh Grant in "Love Actually". At least he knows all the right moves to get a party started.....



Still, at least we do get a choice here. If my life had continued on another path in another county, come election day I'd be faced with this unpalatable option....


3 comments:

  1. Great post. I did see the results of
    the PUB polls .. which pint did you choose ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks faye! Not a beer drinker, sorry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading about the British elections. Interesting to watch this all play out.

    ReplyDelete