That's so amazing! I've always wanted to participate in one.
I took part in a breast cancer race ... There weren't very many ppl participating in the race. Think it should have been better advertised. Good on you for showing your support.
awesome! good luck!
Impressive and admirable...I tend to be a touch too lazyto do those walks... especially inthe Florida heat.. I would be in need of the First Aid team at the very start.YOU GO GIRL....
Good for you. That is seriously awesome.
Awesome! Good luck..this is a great cause to support!
That's so amazing! I've always wanted to participate in one.
ReplyDeleteI took part in a breast cancer race ... There weren't very many ppl participating in the race. Think it should have been better advertised.
ReplyDeleteGood on you for showing your support.
awesome! good luck!
ReplyDeleteImpressive and admirable...
ReplyDeleteI tend to be a touch too lazy
to do those walks... especially in
the Florida heat.. I would be in
need of the First Aid team at the
very start.
YOU GO GIRL....
Good for you. That is seriously awesome.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Good luck..this is a great cause to support!
ReplyDelete