Saturday, 10 May 2014

Getting High (Legally) In New York...



Hey everyone

I've been back from New York a while now.. just haven't had the time to get on here very much. Mostly thanks to that little marathon I'm walking TONIGHT!!! I can't believe it's finally here... weather is looking absolutely awful for London tonight - heavy rain, wind, then a bit more rain...

Oh well, all part of the challenge!

I have loads to show and tell about my recent trip to New York.... soon, I promise! Just a quick taster for now, of some of the high spots (literally!)....




View from the Crown of Lady Liberty



Skyscrapers in Lower Manhattan











The Rockefeller Center



Me at the 'Top of the Rock'



 The Empire State Building



 The Empire State Building



 Sunset from the 102nd Floor of the Empire State



And just to lower the tone somewhat... me rubbing the balls of the Charging Bull at Bowling Green, egged on by two officers of the NYPD!

5 comments:

  1. Some wonderful shots here, grand buildings and a beautiful blue sky and you looking gorgeous on top of the world. The last photo has to be my favourite though! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat you just gave me the first belly laugh of the day! You have balls for sure! I have only been to NYC once and I loved every minute, every street block, everything I ate and everyone I met. I love seeing you in it! I hope the marathon went off without a hitch. Can't wait to see more honey.
    Lotsoflove
    Xxxxxxxxxxooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no where near New York, but just the mere fact you were in the States makes me feel like you were close to home! Great pictures, but you gave me a good laugh seeing you with the Bull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope I'll get a chance to visit NY one day. Such a gripping place. <----- No pun on your last picture though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't expecting that last photo! It's an amazing city, that's for sure. Big buildings and big shiny balls.

    ReplyDelete