Tuesday, 20 May 2014

People Watching In New York...

Whenever I visit a new place, it's the people that I find the most fascinating, and New York has more than its fair share of wonderfully funny, friendly people. Everywhere we went, we struck up conversations with complete strangers.

With apologies to the random people captured here in my shots...


Morning rush hour in Grand Central Terminal




Traffic officer on Fifth Avenue



Chess players in Washington Square Park



Saxophonist in Washington Square Park



Trendy couple in Greenwich Village



Fashion shoot in Chelsea



Chess players in Union Square



Musicians in Union Square Park



Street dancers in Union Square Park



Street dancers in Union Square Park



Wedding in Brooklyn Botanic Garden



Fashion shoot in DUMBO



Joggers in Central Park



Picnicking in Central Park



Baseball players in Central Park



Baseball players in Central Park

5 comments:

  1. People watching is one of my favorite things to do! Especially in places like New York.
    There are always things taking place to see. Really nice photos Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be jogging in that Central Park shot do beautiful. New York, more than any other place I've been seems more about the people than the place. I think you have captured its diversity too. Best place to people watch, wherever you are. I'll be thinking of you this weekend at the show!!!
    Baby's on fire!
    Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh there's a lot going on on the streets of NY city Nat.. that's interesting what you said about friendly, I've always heard that New Yorkers are not, but then people said that the first time I went to Paris and I thought they were lovely! I guess it's just how you are yourself as to the reaction you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me a bit of people watching so these photos are very interesting. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love people watching but feel back taking photos of people. This series of pics is awesome

    ReplyDelete