I absolutely loved Greenwich Village ... it's quirkiness, off-beat restaurants and shops and "real neighbourhood" feel made this one of my favourite parts of New York City.
Starting with breakfast at 'Oatmeals'...
Peanut butter, banana and honey on a Mama Bear serving
Onto Washington Square Park for an impromptu chess lesson....
Then a bit of haphazard wandering....
75 1/2 Bedford Street- skinniest house
Cherry Lane Theater
'The Friends Apartment'
'Ugly Naked Guy's Apartment'
'Carrie Bradshaw's Stoep'
Look at all the famous places you found, that's pretty cool Nat. I think I could eat those oats every morning please!
ReplyDeleteXxxxxxooo
New York is looking more and more like a place I need to put on my bucket list. At one stage I thought I would never want to go there, but now I'm changing my mind.
ReplyDeleteStraight out of a film set! love the chess players, just like you see on Law and Order! x
ReplyDeleteThat really is an awesome area. Great photos of it also.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you found a lot of the "spots" there.