2. Annoying Demanding Client #1.
3. Annoying Demanding Client #1.
Oh yes.... and Annoying Demanding Client #1!
You may have read some of my earlier posts on Annoying Demanding Client #1, such as over here, here and here.
She really knows how to grate my carrot. Pee on my battery. Make like a laxative and irritate the shite out of me!
Today was no exception....
14:01 PM - Email from ADC #1
Please be advised that I am sending you X and X and X, Y, Z for your immediate attention.
14:02 PM - Email from ADC #1
Please confirm that you have received X and X and X,Y, Z
14:05 PM - Email from ADC #1
I have just tried to call you but your line is engaged [Yes, I'm on a call with Nice, Reasonable Client]
I need you to confirm you have received X and X and X,Y, Z and inform me of your immediate availability to start working on these reports.
14:08 PM - Email from ADC #1
There seems to be a problem with your email server as you are clearly not receiving mine. I will be taking this up with our IT Desk. [And if my email was out of action, exactly how can I be reading this?]
14:10 PM - Email from ADC #1
I have just been informed by the Chief Executive Very Important Big Cheese [i.e. ADC#1's boss] that this project has been postponed. No further action must be taken.
......
Did I ever mention that I got to meet ADC#1 in person earlier this year? She flew in for a series of meetings at their UK office and demanded my presence at said UK office. It was quite an experience....ADC#1 in person was not anything like the image I had conjured up in my mind.
I had imagined someone like this....
And instead, she looks more like this.....
....just with more bling and skin tight jeans and killer heels! Yes, in the office!!! And she's probably younger than I am!
Never judge a book by its cover..... or a client by their voice. Knowing just how Annoyingly Damn Cute ADC#1 is, did nothing to endear her to me though....
.....
PS It's Operation Pack For Thailand in Nat's household at the moment, but I'm hoping to still get chance to pop round to all your blogs before I jet off....


You always put a smile on my face with your sense of humour - have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteLove your sense of humor! Enjoy Thailand!
ReplyDeleteYou do make me laugh! How unjust that such an old cow turns out to be a stunner! Have a fab holiday! x
ReplyDeleteADC#1 is probably one of those who feel like she had to shunt people around to feel good. Wonder if she would ever even recognise herself in these posts.
ReplyDeleteThat was pretty funny for us. Not so much for you though!
ReplyDeleteSo a bit of a Diva then Nat!
ReplyDelete