Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sawasdee Sala Samui...

Hello and welcome to the post where I get to show off show you all the beautiful resort that I was lucky enough to stay at while on holiday in Thailand, the Sala Samui Resort and Spa on Koh Samui.....








 The spa





Pool villas


 Garden villas and deluxe balcony rooms





 Pathway to the beach and pools


Infinity pool


 Black pool - surrounded by aquatic gardens





























The beach


























Do not disturb! 
;-)


Tranquillity. Serenity. Relaxation.

A really stunning place to stay and highly recommended.... I never wanted to leave!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my Heavens Nat what a most BEAUTIFUL resort!! You are one lucky girl I'm telling ya! Man, that is nothing like where we lived back when I was just a wee lass. My dad was in the military and we were stationed in Thailand. My youngest brother was actually born in Bangkok.

    Lovely picture, lovely pictures indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like one hell of a swanky resort! How gorgeous is that beach? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This takes my breath away! Can I just say I like how you travel. Those beaches and pools how I could lose days there-gladly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such beautiful water gardens and beach. Indeed, that looks like a wonderful place to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW!!! It looks like Paradise! Lovely photos
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed this post whilst away.
    What ever is that 'do not disturb' figure up to - some kind of Thai antics!!!
    The beaches look glorious, and the flowers and wild life exotic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! What a beautiful place to stay! Your camera work is REALLY excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning place. Can I exchange my office for that?

    ReplyDelete