I am thoroughly enjoying summer at the moment and not wishing it away, but I have never seen snow and how I wish I was there to experience and see this first hand. Dressed warmly off cause.
Oh! The top shot and the one with the bench are my favorite shots. Lovely. We had a bit of a freeze over the weekend as well. You can see our frozen fountain at sunday's blog post...fingers crossed that temps rise - even just a bit!
I absolutely LOVE these photos . . . I'm a fan of freshly fallen snow pictures, and always am out trying to get a few shots when the weather hits us! Beautiful!!! SOOO Beautiful!
That's just the perfect Winter Wonderland! Say hello to Mr Snowman for me.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Winter Wonderland! Really awesome photos Nat!
ReplyDeleteWOW ... I am soooo jealous...
ReplyDeleteit was almost 80°here again today.
I am thoroughly enjoying summer at the moment and not wishing it away, but I have never seen snow and how I wish I was there to experience and see this first hand. Dressed warmly off cause.
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures - the snow missed us out.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - and I loooove the snow man! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh! The top shot and the one with the bench are my favorite shots. Lovely. We had a bit of a freeze over the weekend as well. You can see our frozen fountain at sunday's blog post...fingers crossed that temps rise - even just a bit!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! Wonderland indeed! I really miss the snow!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde
Love these gorgeous images!!! I swear I would bring my food coloring out and get all artsy in the snow. Love you snowman too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMagical images, Nat! Despite the coldness doesn't the snow make everything so much more beautiful?
ReplyDeleteMr Snowman looks very dapper! x
You make snow and cold look so very inviting Nat, gorgeous images.
ReplyDeleteThere's something magic about walking in untrodden fresh snow! Gorgeous photographs and loving the snowman!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous photos. Looks splendid there.
ReplyDeleteThis could convert me to a cold-weather girl... just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBises,
Genie
Finally you got some snow! I truly love the images of snow laden branches.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful winter walk it must have been!
ReplyDeleteChrissy at Manchester a photo a day at Mancunian Wave
Wish I could roll in the snow! It's seriously hot hot in SA.
ReplyDeleteIt makes for a great walk, great photos, and VERY warm clothing! I got the chills just looking at these!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE these photos . . . I'm a fan of freshly fallen snow pictures, and always am out trying to get a few shots when the weather hits us! Beautiful!!! SOOO Beautiful!
ReplyDelete