So, it's been one month of sticking to my new healthy eating regimen.... well, apart from those calorie-laden waffles and macaroons in Lille... and I am rather pleased to report that I've shifted nearly 9 pounds (4 kg) to date.
Rather than bore you all to tantrums and tears with my tedious weight loss tales, I will only be reporting on my progress on here every now and again. But, if per chance anyone wants to follow my journey to a healthier lifestyle in any detail, I have started putting together a separate blog of tasty low-fat recipes, trendy tips and tintillating tales of my trials and tribulations, rather aptly named Not So Fat Nat...that you can find over here.
Still a work in progress and perhaps rather self-indulgent, but I'm hoping that it will somehow keep me on track.. or at least distract me from exploring the contents of the biscuit tin!
Happy Friday everyone...

Well done! That's some loss. Keep up the good work. x
ReplyDeleteProud of ya girl!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteGood for you, you're doing great!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your endeavors in healthy living :) I'm new to your blog and just love it- your layout is fantastic too. I'd love to hear more about any of the places you've lived :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Meri
http://merigoesround.com
Good for you Nat. Keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteYeah that's killer news Nat! I think most people don't realize that a few more pounds year after year add up I am looking forward to some yummy healthy recipes. Keep it up sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. That is fantastic. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Nat !!! I will take care of your biscuit tin for you..
ReplyDeletejust send it my way....... ;-)
Well done Nat. Happy for you! It took me years to lose 4 kg and it took me less than 4 months to gain back the 4 kg..huhu..Do share the tips to lose weight, ok!
ReplyDeleteWell done Nat, it's the hardest thing to lose weight and the easiest thing to put on, that's just not right haha!
ReplyDeleteOh congrats on your loss! Since I am failing so miserably at losing mine I'll be checking out your other blog.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you! It's never easy! Not for me anyway, I'm all about food...
ReplyDeleteBRAVO!! BRAVO!!! Now, if only your new lifestyle would rub off on me! Perhaps I'll head over to the "other" Nat blog and see if that helps. (Congrats on your success thusfar, my friend!)
ReplyDelete