Saturday, 11 February 2012

A Little More Of Lille...

Some fairly random photos, the last of my Lille collection....


Renault


Creperie


Grand Place





Eglise Saint Maurice


 Eglise Saint Maurice


Eglise Saint Maurice


 Tree carving at Lille Zoo 


  Tree carving at Lille Zoo 


  Tree carving at Lille Zoo 


 Tree carving at Lille Zoo 


Artist's dog


Chandelier at Meert tea salon

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful, the craving is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to say . . . the tree carving is my favorite! I just LOVE it! And, as always, I adore our adventures with you! Where are we off to next? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent series of pictures Nat, love the tree carvings and church windows, but the artists dog was a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nat lovely pictures my dear I am transfixed with the tree sculpture and would like to live in that tiny village. You have a fabulous eye and I alwasy love seeing your pictures. So much pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tree carving is amazing! loving the retro Renault and that blingy chandelier, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like there's plenty to see, I especially love the tree carvings. How much detail?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always do my posts according to a tropic, but perhaps I should do more random pictures. I love this collection. Very interesting tree carving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! But I really like that orange car. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the orange car! Your photos really tell a great story of this charming town. I particularly love the storefronts that you see during the holidays with the branches and lights as seen over the crêperie.

    You can take me on a tour anytime!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! That tree is amazing! I wonder how long it took to do all that carving?

    ReplyDelete