Thursday, 1 December 2011

The 'Tache Chronicles, Concluded




So, finally....here we are at the end of Movember.... a whole month of mesmerising moustachery reaches it's magnificent...er...conclusion.

For the past 30 days, my hubby has been sprouting facial hair for a good cause - to raise funds and awareness to help combat men's cancers, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.

Without mo ado, here he is, in all his hairy glory......



Drum roll.....





Nah.... that's not him!




"I want to break free!
I want to breeeaaaak free!!!
I want to break free from this 'tache and these over tight white jeans!
I don't neeeeeed them!"



Neither is that.




Or that.



Not that.





Or even that. Cute though!


OK! OK! Enough! This time it's really him.....



Gotcha!


Enough already....here's the real deal......



Day 30





To be honest, I won't be too sorry to see the back of the hairy lip rug. Hubby's apparently thinking of keeping it for the upcoming party season, just for a bit of comedy factor. Hmmmmm....

I leave you with this little 'tache ditty by That 1 Guy, courtesy of the lovely (and highly talented plasticine artist) Stephanie off of Love, Life Project: a happy living blog.....



13 comments:

  1. I must say, that is one sexy stache! Love the little bit beneath his lip - keep it around a while longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top picture contains two of Aimee's (my daughter) favorite things, cupcakes and mustaches (not on her!!) Very funny post Nat, and btw your husband doesn't look half bad with his whiskers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was hilarious same with all your pictures. My husband sports a goatee all year long, I think it's sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I've missed it here!!! This post had me giggling the whole time . . . So fun, my friend! And the final stash pic, quite impressive! ;) I'll be back later to catch up on other posts. Just had to leave a quick comment now with a hug for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am right sorry to see this end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed through this entire post. Especially at the big orange cat with the 'stache. Too funny! Happy Movember!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I imagine that you will be really glad to see it go. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I rather like the look of Mr Nat's 'tashe! He looks like a sexy version of Lemmy from Motorhead! The cats are ace. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaa! Very funny post! Good grief that is some 'tache! VERY HAPPY Movember is over. The girls have been laughing and saying we should have "Fanuary!"
    Um... No thanks ;-)
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  10. NATALIE..the real deal is this..the QUEEN is " FUCKED".
    And not only that , so is BUSH- CHENEY- ROVE- DASSAULT- RUMSFELD- MEESE.
    LESLIE CAROB has worm wires with MANCHIN.
    two mob girls who ratted out the WHAMBANGO!
    So, so much for SA " SS" and SAPOP along with MUSSEC and WISHO.
    Last thought.
    ENTSWERC.
    They got that letter - DEAN KRAFT- JOHN m KMETZ.
    better lose the " MOUSTACHE".

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Even if times change, we need a few traditions for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nat!!! Wanted to email you. I just tried out your chocolate marshmallow tart recipe. It's currently setting in the fridge. Like OMW you're no idea how happy I am by the results, am I have yet to taste it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bahahahahah!!! Oh this is awesome:) You made my long day a happy one:) Too funny:))

    ReplyDelete