I have been hankering after a trip to South -East Asia for ages, and have finally booked to go to.....
drum roll and fanfare!
.......Vietnam and Cambodia in April 2012!
Here's where we'll be going, starting in Hanoi, Vietnam and ending our tour in Siem Riep, Cambodia...
Highlights of the trip include...
A 2-day cruise on a converted junk in Halong Bay (pic from here)
Exploring ancient Hoi An (pic from here)
Negotiating rush hour traffic in bustling Saigon (pic from here)
Relaxing in Mui Ne beach resort (pic from here)
Sunset over the Mui Ne sand dunes (pic from here)
The Mekong Delta (pic from here)
The ancient temple complexes at Angkor, including Angkor Wat - Cambodia (pic from here)
Anyone else out there planning some travels? Do share...








Looks fantastic. I hope you have a wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteOff again on yet another adventurous trip!! Have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures I will be checking back so I can feel like I am somewhere else besides sitting behind a desk!
ReplyDeleteYou get to go to the most interesting places...
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo envious !!
Jealous. Nothing planning. Might go snorkelling in Sodwana, but that's hardly travelling. Not sure about the end of the year. Thinking Mozam. Or Malawi.
ReplyDeleteWoah! Looks ahhhhhmazing!! Fabulous pics, Nat! Hope its just as fabulous while you are there :)
ReplyDeletewow..that would be quite the trip...
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Also one of my "want to see" countries!
ReplyDeleteNow that is really something to look forward to Nat, green with envy.. I'm off to Sydney in November and as much as I'm looking forward to it, yours sounds way more exciting!
ReplyDeleteYour future travels seem very exotic and brave. I'm not as brave as this. My wildest dream is to see Easter Island and Argentina.
ReplyDeleteOk - it's official. You are the coolest person I know. (Or, the coolest person I don't really know, but still know.) Coolest. Ever.
ReplyDeleteSeriously.
Coool!
YOU WILL HAVE FUN! Vietnam is a place I want to go back to. A tip in crossing the streets--DO NOT HESITATE. The motorcycles will NEVER stop for you, they will just avoid you and drive around you. Mui Ne is a place good for land kiting or kite surfing. Halong Bay is very beautiful and cold but the people are very warm :)
ReplyDelete