Yes, we all know that you have tight schedules, and that those tight schedules are all the more “challenging” (to use your terminology) because you are going on holiday at the end of this week... no doubt somewhere warm and tropical like the Bahamas or the Maldives or the Italian Rivieria... not that I give a monkeys! But when I am working all the hours of the day, and weekends too to meet your timelines (and seriously neglecting my blog and blogger friends in the process) please do NOT keep reminding me that you are sodding off on holiday! Hope it rains all the time you’re there...
Dear British Summer
You suck! Actually you blow... wind mostly, accompanied by bursts of torrential rain...then sudden heat and sunshine....more rain, repeat cycle! You’d better get your act together for 2012, else the Olympics are going to be a washout! Why do I care? I didn’t get any tickets... neither did most Londoners, whose council tax is actually paying for the whole shenanigan!
Nat x
............
Adorable !! Wondered what you had been up to...
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Exactly the way I sometimes feel about my clients. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny post Nat, loved it!
ReplyDeleteYOu want summer? Please come to Minneapolis, where the heat index (something like the opposite of wind chill) is predicted to be 115 this afternoon...
ReplyDeleteI know. What the hell am I doing here?!
Pearl
Dear annoying client
ReplyDeleteStop pesting Nat. She needs to read my blog on the daily. And tell me how pretty I am =)
Regards
Sid
Those are some seriously cranky cats. Ha! Sometimes we all need to rant a bit...hope your clients back off!
ReplyDelete