Friday, 25 February 2011

Notes From Nat

Dear Colonel Gaddafi
The job market’s a bit flooded with disposed despots at the moment…might I suggest a career change? There’s an opening for ‘A Walking Advertisement for the Perils of Too Much Plastic Surgery’, but you’ll have to act fast… apparently Mickey Rourke and Tom Jones are already vying for the role.



..............................................................


Dear Water Pipes in my House
Haha! Yes, very funny...but the “Waking Me Up At 2 am Squealing Like A Banshee” joke is wearing a bit thin. If I wanted night after night of disrupted sleep, I’d get myself a baby....maybe one of Brangelina or Madonna’s rejects. Anyway, if you try a stunt like that one more night, I’m left with no option but to get a big, strong plumber in to attend to my waterworks....


Well, we needed something to erase that image of the old Colonel

..............................................................


Dear Travel Insurance Brokers
Yeah, you and me go way back...we have a lot of water under the bridge, so to speak. We’ve already established that you are nothing but common thieves and vagabonds, happy to steal my hard earned money in exchange for stress and aggravation. But how do you justify charging me four times my annual policy fees to add my perfectly fit and healthy mom on our trip to South Africa, just because she’s over 65? I hope you sleep comfortably at night...

Yours
Nat

6 comments:

  1. If you get that plumber's number, could you pass it on to me. I'll break some pipes if I need to....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? Charging you four times your annual fees because your mom is 65?? What's up with that?

    Send your plumber over to talk with her, he might just be the person to change her mind and forget the fees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm that ripped plumber looks like he'd prefer to handle some dude's water works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm noticing that all you ladies are totally ignoring the rest of this fine post and only concentrating on the plumber!
    We are not just sex objects, damn it! We are people!!!

    Is that Gadaffi a wackjob or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plumber is very nice eye candy and yes
    after the madman photo it was needed...
    and appreciated ..thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very witty! All of a sudden I think I hear a drip from my pipes too... mind giving me that plumber's number? ;)

    http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com
    http://www.photographygetaway.com

    ReplyDelete