Friday, 11 June 2010

Leaving On A Jet Plane...





Well, it's time for me to sign out of the bloggersphere for a couple of weeks. I won't be posting or commenting on any of your fabulous blogs for at least a fortnight, as I plan to stay very far away from all computer screens.

Instead, I'm going to be looking at such wonders as these.....


Lake Louise (Photo found HERE)


Bow Lake, Banff National Park (Photo found HERE)


Eating treats like these.....


Mmmmmaple syrup (Photo found HERE)


And hopefully not getting eaten by one of these.....


Grizzly bear (Photo found HERE)

Take care everyone!


Here's where I'll be....

11 comments:

  1. Nat! I'm sooooooo jealous! bring me along please! :(

    Have a safe trip! Make lots of photos for us to see! See you again in a couple of weeks! x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! Come back to us with a full report!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget, check out Lake Moraine when you're in Banff. BEEEEEEOOTIFUL. God, I love that area. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon Voyage ... I would have serious
    withdrawal if I didn't go near a
    computer for a fortnight.....

    Say hello to Vancouver for me...
    that would be my second home...
    right after the one in Anchorage.
    Like we will ever leave Florida....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, lucky you!!! I'm so jealous! Have an awesome time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. safe trip, those pancakes look dee-lish by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip! i hope you dont get eaten by a grizzly either! LOVE the photos & totally jealous that you get to view those instead of a computer screen :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pancakes ... yummy! I've been dreaming of pancakes since forever.

    Be safe. And have fun. Take lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete