Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Hope-To-Do List

OK, so I'm a bit late (like a whole month) with my variation on a theme of new year resolutions. The truth is...I've spent ages procrastinating deliberating  fine-tuning my unbelievably original and exciting list. Actually, I'd sort of forgotten and then last week, I was reminded by Sid's inspiring post of her plans for becoming her ultimate self, that you can read over here.

Anyway, finally here it  is....my list of things I hope to achieve in 2010 (and beyond).
















Post-It Notes were made using Superstickies.





4 comments:

  1. What's with all you South Africans and Canada? :) You crazy people. It's COLD in Canada.

    Well ok, in summer it's quite lovely. Not in January. No.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a summer trip for sure...had my fill of cold for this year at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I love the Vegetable Assassin's reply. I've been invited to come to Canada next year. This year I'm going to Cambodia/Vietnam. Hopefully. These see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sid...hope you get to Cambodia/Vietnam this year (or soon anyway!)

    ReplyDelete