I am completely useless when it comes to figuring out any new gadget...mainly because I am just too lazy to read the manual, tending to only consult it when things go awry. I take the same approach with recipe books....they're great for gleaming ideas of combinations of ingredients, but I find the weighing out and measuring lark far too much of a hassle....it reminds me of tedious lab work, and I thankfully left that behind years ago.
This technophobia/extreme laziness explains why I've had a new phone with camera (and many other unused but no doubt handy features) since last August and have just never worked out how to get the photos off it and into a useable medium. Then Natalie sent me on a guilt trip (another Catholic trait) yesterday when she asked if the photo of a rainbow in my last post was my own work.... I had to admit that it is not. I do, however, try and use my own photos whenever possible...and I knew that I had at least one picture of a rainbow stored on my phone.
So, finally.....drumroll and fanfare.....here are two (slightly less spectacular) rainbows taken by yours truly with the camera of my hTC phone...
Over a field near our house
Dunstanburgh beach and castle (Northumberland)
And some bonus pics of sunsets - also taken with my phone camera....
There IS a rainbow there too....on the right!




Ha! We sound similar. My iphone is the only reason I know how to get pics off my phone - and that's only because somehow the computer and phone talk to each other automatically.
ReplyDelete