Here we are already in 2015, and January has slipped by....
How do we slow time down, find the time to do all the things we want to do? Wouldn't it be great if we could just sometimes put Life 'on ice'? Let it just sit quietly for a while, while we catch up on everything we've missed?
Speaking about ice and all things cold and wintry, I saw the New Year in snow shoeing in the beautiful Chamonix Valley of the French Alps. A huge dump of snow (100 cm - that's 3 feet) the night before we flew in made for some gorgeous Winter Wonderland scenery....
It has been some time but these snowy photos were well worth the wait - personally I am glad the snow has missed us here so far. The Chamonix Valley is beautifully but I have only ever been in the summer months.
ReplyDeleteOh how I would love to experience that one day
ReplyDeleteOh my! AMAZING scenery and photos of it!
ReplyDeleteI hope your holiday season, was a great one. Looking forward to more photos, from this area.
Take care Nat!
Oh my gosh Nat, that is a beautiful winter wonderland! I miss the snow, this has been the warmest winter we ever had - I haven't skied once this year. I'm glad you were able to do some snowshoeing - I agree, it would be nice to slow things down a bit - I feel like life is on fast forward.
ReplyDeleteNice to see your photos!