Wednesday, 18 February 2015

All Greek Creatures Great And Small

Some of my favourites snapped on Evia....


Friendly horse



Noble steads



There were cats everywhere!



Haughty feline



Cute kitten



This pup loved the beach!



Tortoise spotted in the Styra Valley 



Curious sheep



Basking lizard



Beautiful butterfly - I was so thrilled I caught her (on camera)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely - the butterfly looks like a Swallowtail - we used to see them here when I was a child, I wonder where they have all gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tres jolie menagerie here Nat.. the sweet kitten kitten looks just like a pair of wild cats that visit me for breakfast every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love seeing the cats awaiting the fishing boats on the beach and remember seeing so many tortoises roaming the roads in Pelion it was almost unreal! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great camera - or at least your pictures are so clear with whatever you are using. We noticed there were a ton of cats when we went to Croatia - they were everywhere also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks all!
      Saimi... I just use a Canon compact - point and snap :-) Too lazy to mess about with settings and lenses and so on and I don't photo shop my pics either... who has time for all that?!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous place to visit! I just read your last reply and your photos in this post are fantastic.These days, I don't think it's a matter of "just" using a point and shoot camera. I really believe that these cameras are making better decisions than most photographers do. These photos are first class Nat...

    When I'm out and about, I usually carry my good DSLR, a back up DSLR in my backpack (if I'm not carrying too much other stuff), a P&S, and my phone camera. A couple of months ago, I dropped my P&S about 30 feet down a cliff face and ruined it. I have a job this weekend involving a lot of "in tight" photography and I already know that my P&S would be the best camera I have for the job. I need to replace it in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete