Sunday, 16 March 2014

Still Here...

What's happening in the Life of Nat? Frankly, not a whole lot! When I'm not working, I'm walking... when I'm not walking, I'm working... you get the picture...

My marathon training is going to plan, helped immensely by the gorgeous Spring weather and lighter evenings that have brought beautiful sunsets, like these...






Photos taken with my phone camera

4 comments:

  1. Everything is more bearable with sunshine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that even in training for your marathon you still have to stop and take note of natures beauty. It can't be ignored and seeing it, feeling it makes you happy.
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful sunsets. I particularly like the first. But while its light later over there, the opposite is true around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of these are fantastic! I love the silhouettes of the trees in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete