If I wasn't heading to San Diego in a day I might just cry looking at these. Wow! Southern Cal has beautiful beaches but honestly they are nothing compared to these. I love seeing you sitting in it, I can only imagine how absolutely content you were right at that moment. I so enjoy your travels, you do it in such style! I still think about those cooking classes you took in?.? I thought that was pretty cool! Xxxoooo
Just lovely :)
ReplyDeleteWouldn't mind spending a couple of days on that beach myself.
ReplyDeleteIf I wasn't heading to San Diego in a day I might just cry looking at these. Wow! Southern Cal has beautiful beaches but honestly they are nothing compared to these. I love seeing you sitting in it, I can only imagine how absolutely content you were right at that moment.
ReplyDeleteI so enjoy your travels, you do it in such style! I still think about those cooking classes you took in?.? I thought that was pretty cool!
Xxxoooo
Hi Krista
DeleteThailand does have the most beautiful beaches... and I love love love the food :-)
Beaches+Thai food=heaven on Earth
x
Great photos of an amazing place!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right, add some great Thai food to the mix and it sounds just right!