The whole trip was fabulous - I seriously did not want to leave! But if I could pick a few of the most memorable things, these would be.....
Stepping off the speedboat from Krabi, straight onto Phra-Ae (Long) Beach and being greeted by the lovely staff of the Layana Resort and Spa, Koh Lanta Yai, almost as soon as our feet hit the sand....
Gorgeous, gorgeous sunsets.... and sun-downers!...almost every evening.....
The snake dropping by for a visit... quite literally... falling out of a tree and onto our beach umbrella!
My darling husband surprising me with a romantic, candlelit birthday dinner on the beach on our last night at the resort...
Officially old enough to be a Cougar!
If a cougar, then a cougar of note. Looks like you had a fabulous holiday in an absolutely beautiful place. Snake looks a bit like a boomslang (tree snake)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jonker :-)
DeleteI think it's most likely a Golden Tree Snake... only venomous to frogs and lizards. He caused quite a lot of excitement in the resort though!
You're one foxy lady, I demand more photos of you, loved the elegant purple maxi!
ReplyDeleteThailand looks divine and that snake is rather lovely, seen in different circumstances. xxx
Thanks Vix :-) Huge compliment from The Foxiest Lady I 'know' :-)
DeleteHappy Birthday you gorgeous cougar and welcome to the cub:) Look at that beach, those sun downers:) and a snake.....ick! Your husband won my heart with this special bday beach dinner.
ReplyDeleteLots of love for sharing these beauties with us!
XXOOO
Thanks Krista, you gorgeous cougar yourself ;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Always belated, because I'm always playing catch-up with my commenting. It looks and sounds like you had a great time. Great photo! You don't look old enough to be a cougar...
ReplyDeleteThanks Pat! I've been a pretty lousy commentator (and blogger!) these past few months... apparently Life Begins At 40. I think it just gets busier!
ReplyDelete