Tuesday, 14 January 2014

New Year In Thailand




Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Hope you had a fabulous New Year...

I spent mine eating my own body weight in satay chicken and Pad Thai, watching fireworks and Chinese lanterns lighting up the Andaman Sea, and dancing barefoot on the beach... not a bad way to see in 2014!








 Fire dancers







Note to self: this long dress (currently at the dry cleaners) is perhaps not the best attire for dancing barefoot on the beach until the wee hours....





More on my Thailand holiday to follow....

7 comments:

  1. Belated Happy New Year Nat. What a memorable way to welcome 2014 in to the world.
    I hope you did not put on any extra pounds whilst you were away, you are certainly looking good in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosemary :-) Amazingly, I lost a couple of pounds over the holiday... must have been all the beach walking and swimming!

      Delete
    2. Happy New Year Nat - you look amazing in that dress!!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Nat - you look amazing in that dress!! What a great way to bring in the new year, I bet the Chinese lanterns were really something to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saimi! It was spectacular.... bit hard to capture though so no great photos, but wonderful memories :-)

      Delete
  3. I can think of a couple of worse places to spend a new year than Thailand. Nice!

    ReplyDelete