A grinding, squelching sound is never a good thing... especially when it's coming from my shoulder whacking into the floor during an Aikido forward roll gone bad!
That grinding, squelching sound coming from my shoulder is quite possibly a sign that I have just strained my acromioclavicular joint and will be in some considerable pain.
The best way to treat a shoulder injury? Resting it and avoiding sudden strenuous movements of course...
A round of boxercise and jumping around like a lunatic on a trampoline with my god daughters probably doesn't qualify as "resting", but I get extremely frustrated with enforced immobility.
Just when I thought I'd reached my tolerance threshold for Annoying Demanding Client #1, along comes Big Cheese Boss of Annoying Demanding Client #1... who makes ADC #1 seems like a meek little lamb by comparison.
Having BCB of ADC#1 on-board makes for extremely trying times at work and leads me to seriously question my choice of career.
My willpower for resisting alcohol, chocolate, French fries and other calorific treats is still going strong... but when it comes to sticky toffee pudding, it's game over...!


Having to deal with an ADC or a BCB alone is bad enough, but having to deal with an ADC and a BCB at the same really sucks!
ReplyDeleteTake care of that shoulder...
Oh that sounds painful but how cool is it that you hurt yourself being a bad ass!!! My shoulder ache constantly because I slouch in front of my computer all day, thank GOD for deep tissue massage! Keep up the good work on your diet, I'll eat all that chocolate instead :)
ReplyDeleteXXOO
I should really feel sympathetic,but I'm laughing so much from those two gorgeous kitty pix that I'm finding it hard......that's terrible.
ReplyDeleteNo, really, pain SUCKS. Hope it comes right soon and that ADC's and BCB's disappear in a puff of smoke.
Yuk, that sounds vile, get some ice on it and get yourself to A &E if it's still squelching.
ReplyDeleteThose kitties are hilarious. x
OMG Nat, that squelching noise would definitely bring tears to the eyes! Rest up..listen to Mamma Forde (what Aimee calls me when she's talking about me)The last pic made me lol especially as I've just eaten THREE cupcakes, there's no hope!
ReplyDeleteA painful injury... I would need to indulge in
ReplyDeletea bit of chocolate .. you are much stronger than me.!!
Ouch, sounds sore. Hope it recovers quickly. As for ADC #1 and her boss, don't you wish you could just tell them to ......?
ReplyDeleteOuch, that does sound bad - hope you´ll get better!
ReplyDelete