Wednesday, 20 March 2013

See You Later.....

Given the infrequency of my blog posting habits lately... what can I say? just nothing to say for myself!...you may not have noticed if I slipped away for a week or three. But just in case anyone DID start to wonder if I was 'doing time'/'taking a holiday at Her Majesty's Pleasure' for finally throttling Annoying Demanding Client (and perhaps her Big Cheese Boss while I was at it), I'll be signing out for a few weeks....

I'm catching one of these....



To here...

Cape Town

To catch up with my friends from here...


University of Cape Town


Then I'll be off to here...horrible isn't it?... to spend Easter with my extended family...


Garden Route

I am besides myself with excitement!!!


Take care y'all and hopefully I will return with a bit more to say for myself....and a photo or three hundred...

Nat x

Photos borrowed from various sources

7 comments:

  1. Can you imagine in all the time I lived in Africa I never went to South Africa..! Have a great time Nat, I've heard that Table Mountain is spectacular, I'm guessing you'll make the trip to the top? Keep safe and catch you when you gat back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the most wonderful time sunshine! I can't wait to see your pictures I really do enjoy all your travel eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like paradise! Have a wonderful time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon Voyage ...

    Have a very safe journey and return..
    looking forward to your fabulous shots.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomeness. Enjoy the trip and I'm looking forward to your posts about the trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you lucky, lucky girl! Have a marvelous, wonderful time!! Be safe. Have adventures. Know you'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I'm always behind and have to play catch up with the blogs I like. So I'll just say, Wow! That is an amazing view to see from a school...

    ReplyDelete