I love nature in macro view just not my own face :) These are beautiful!
Fantastic... i have trouble takingmacros.. you could give me a few tips..
Time of harvest is comming.Uwe-Jens
Oh..duh..I read "Life in Marco" so I was going to comment "Polo!". How stupid would that have looked. Even so...love the photographs!
Absolutely beautiful, Nat! I was confused at first by the title, round here Macro is a giant warehouse! x
Pretty bits of nature you've captured!
Nature is wonderful when you see it up close and near. The simplest bud, pod or seedhead becomes a jewel.
nice photos!
Macros always make for beautiful pics specially when they are pics of things in nature.
From the graceful curve of wheat to the cracked mud your photos are expressive. Love this series.I am just catching up and wanted to say that I appreciated your stories of Viet Nam.Bises,Genie
Life in macro is even more fascinating Nat. Excellent series of images.
All wonderful photos - nature close up is so amazing.
What a beautiful collection of photos!I like every one of them!
I love nature in macro view just not my own face :) These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFantastic... i have trouble taking
ReplyDeletemacros.. you could give me a few tips..
Time of harvest is comming.
ReplyDeleteUwe-Jens
Oh..duh..I read "Life in Marco" so I was going to comment "Polo!". How stupid would that have looked. Even so...love the photographs!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, Nat! I was confused at first by the title, round here Macro is a giant warehouse! x
ReplyDeletePretty bits of nature you've captured!
ReplyDeleteNature is wonderful when you see it up close and near. The simplest bud, pod or seedhead becomes a jewel.
ReplyDeletenice photos!
ReplyDeleteMacros always make for beautiful pics specially when they are pics of things in nature.
ReplyDeleteFrom the graceful curve of wheat to the cracked mud your photos are expressive. Love this series.
ReplyDeleteI am just catching up and wanted to say that I appreciated your stories of Viet Nam.
Bises,
Genie
Life in macro is even more fascinating Nat. Excellent series of images.
ReplyDeleteAll wonderful photos - nature close up is so amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful collection of photos!
ReplyDeleteI like every one of them!