In no particular order....
'Knock-off' per chance?
This Cable Guy had his hands full!
Painting in a bar in Hoi An
And another one!
Proof that everyone is a Millionaire in Vietnam... it's all a big collusion! Or illusion....
Google Translate Fail! A sign on a toilet door (should be "Staff Only")
Bear in mind, in the UK "fanny" means something slightly different from our beehinds (like those of you State side)!
Great pictures!! Love your humour ;)
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde
There is always something to smile about no matter where you go! haha...thanks for the *smiles*.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed seeing the photos of your trip to Vietnam.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of excitement at the Olympics - I think one of us might have a heart attack if all of this cheering doesn't end soon.
A couple of fun things to end off the visit with. It was great visiting Vietnam with you.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant spotting there, Nat! The capitalism's my favourite (the only downside with the Olympics). Go TeamGB, I've missed all the action! x
ReplyDeleteYou have me chuckling ok these signs do. These are pretty awesome!
ReplyDeletePlease tell you guys already went on like a gazillion scooter trips? Like in Top Gear? Please, oh please!
ReplyDeleteHA! Those were really good. I have a bunch of sign and product photos from Japan. I guess I should post them. thanks for all the photos from your amazing journey!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to the guy with the scales, no woman in her right mind is jumping on a set of scales in public haha! Fun shots Nat.
ReplyDelete