Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Nat's Not Here...


I'll be checking out of the bloggersphere for a few weeks, and heading off here....


Chapman's Peak, Cape Town


I plan on spending a lot of time on the beach...


Noordhoek Beach, close to where we got married


Going for some scenic drives...




And catching up with friends and family...

The locals are friendly


Take care everyone and I'll catch up with you in May!

Photos from the last trip (2006)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, jealous! Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!! My kinda place..Enjoy your trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. I would love to visit that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I hate you. :) Have fun! Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful wonderful time, my dear. See you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. Wished I'd known. Would have made plans to hook up.

    Also ... it's winter here. There's no way I'd spend anytime at the beach ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sid - sorry we didn't get to meet-up... next time! Cape Town was hot and sunny, perfect for the beach... but turned cold and wet the day we left for the Eastern Cape!

    ReplyDelete