Friday, 11 December 2009

The Seventh Deadly Sin



SLOTH!


It's been a bad week on the Getting Fit For Norway front.... a walk on Sunday post the Christmas party binge really doesn't even count and I'd be exaggerating if I claimed I've done half an hour in total on the bike.

I'm not looking for excuses for my complete lack of self discipline...well, actually, sod it!...I am...
  1. Having a lingering, hacking cough that's been keeping anyone within a 5 mile radius awake at night has not been condusive to me hauling my (sizeable) lazy ass out of my warm bed in the morning to face the arctic blasts outside (OK, it's about 5C at the moment but its dropping daily).
  2.  A bit of extra padding will be handy for keeping me warm in the subzero Nordic temperatures and the fatter the ass the softer the fall onto it....and I'm sure I'll be spending quite a bit of time on my rump in the snow.
  3. Sloths are actually cute creatures...












No comments:

Post a Comment