Oh, my dear friend!! I stopped by last week just to see where my friend Nat has been, but didn't have time to comment. So I am have returned - to even more breathtaking photos from Iceland. What a beautiful trip - I so love it. And so love, as always, to be taken along on this wonderful adventures with you. That first photo in this post really speaks to me. LOVE it, Nat! Hugs!
Its really a beautiful countryside
ReplyDeletePeaceful, tranquil and gorgeous. x
ReplyDeleteVix used all my descriptive words:) I can hear the silence in theses photos. Beautiful Nat, like you!
ReplyDeleteXxoo
Oh, my dear friend!! I stopped by last week just to see where my friend Nat has been, but didn't have time to comment. So I am have returned - to even more breathtaking photos from Iceland. What a beautiful trip - I so love it. And so love, as always, to be taken along on this wonderful adventures with you. That first photo in this post really speaks to me. LOVE it, Nat! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Wow!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a completely gorgeous place. Your photos of it are amazing...
ReplyDelete