Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Hot Stuff!

Staying with Iceland, here are some of the steamier parts I encountered...


Getting hot under the collar in the Geysir Hot Springs Area
























 Boiling mud pool at the base of Krafla volcano



























Hverfjall crater 







Jarobodin Nature Baths (close to Lake Myvatn)




7 comments:

  1. Did you take a dip? I don't think I could have resisted!
    Gorgeous photos, the sky is so blue! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did spend a very relaxed afternoon in those natural baths... like being in The Blue Lagoon without the hordes and for a fraction of the price :-)

      Delete
  2. Iceland seems to be a place worth visiting if you are into natural attractions. Would love to see a geyser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well worth a visit for anyone interested in natural phenomenon :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm happy you took a dip. This is the place of every landscape imaginable! Volcano grunting, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'Do Not Disturb' sign with a difference :-)

      Delete
  4. It looks to be a country that is very close to the land. Beautiful as well.
    LOVE the sign in the end. As always, amazing photos Nat.

    ReplyDelete