With my trip to the Alps planned for late summer, I had not expected to see that many flowers still out.... but given the late Spring in Europe this year, and the high altitudes we were walking at, luckily there were still plenty of pretty and unusual blossoms around.....
Had to share this pretty beetle too!
Sign in a park in Chamonix
Pretty photos, love the perspective in the first one!
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the things that we love about walking in the mountains - the alpine flowers, we always take our flower book in our rucksack to help identify them.
ReplyDeleteRespect flowers amen! There are so usual beauties here, the second one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comments about my Dad Nate. I'm sorry that you can relate to what we are going through. I find comfort in the numbers of people I know that have been through what I am going through with my Dad.
XXOO
I love that frondy bloom, it looks like a sea anemone! Gorgeous, keep the photos coming! x
ReplyDeleteNat those are gorgeous and that bug, check out his blue coloring!!! I think he was enjoying snacking on that leaf! What a beautiful hike!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Nat! All different and all so pretty.
ReplyDelete