Friday, 6 September 2013

Je Suis Retourné...





Hello!

Yes, I'm back from a fantastic week of walking in the wonderful Haute Savoie region. I've pushed myself to my limits, on steep and rocky paths...





Gazed with awe at the stunning mountain scenery...




Crossed the border into Switzerland....




and Italy....




Been chased by a massive, mad French cow, and licked on the leg with her huge tongue...




Eaten half my body weight in delicious French cheese and bread, and sampled the hot chocolate and fruit torte on offer at many a mountain refuge...











More on all these Alpine adventures to follow soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nat! Welcome home! I'm already envious of these views and the food! More please!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to have a holiday in the mountains with our sons every year walking, climbing and then returning in the evenings absolutely worn out. I envy you still being able to do it, there is nothing better than the sensation of being along high up in the wonderful mountain terrain. Sadly too much for me to cope with now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the mad cow looks gorgeous! What a stunning place. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that french cow shot.
    Looks like you had a great time !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking back over these posts I am seriously jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are out there living life! Thanks for sharing it with us. I love to hike and do it all time. Why haven't I done it there? I leave your blog today pondering that question....

    ReplyDelete