Ok . . . I want to go there . . . right now. I love the photo of the hot air balloon (with the horse, and the beautiful building, and the trees, and the fields . . . and . . . did you photoshop that one? I mean, did that amazing shot really just, happen?)
You take such beautiful photos Nat! I'm loving the white horse and that hot air balloon in the sky. If the truth be known I made that necklace with the sand dollar for you but I loved it so much I could not part with it, not yet anyway, but know I think of you when I wear it:) Xxxoooo
Ok . . . I want to go there . . . right now. I love the photo of the hot air balloon (with the horse, and the beautiful building, and the trees, and the fields . . . and . . . did you photoshop that one? I mean, did that amazing shot really just, happen?)
ReplyDeleteIt just happened Leanne... took that out of the car window along a bumpy farm track :-)
ReplyDeleteRight place, right time... and luck!
I love the gate shutting sign, I want one for mine! x
ReplyDeleteSome lovely shots - couldn't be anywhere else but England.
ReplyDeleteThe English countryside really is beautiful
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photographs, I like such unusual views:) Greetings
ReplyDeleteYou take such beautiful photos Nat! I'm loving the white horse and that hot air balloon in the sky. If the truth be known I made that necklace with the sand dollar for you but I loved it so much I could not part with it, not yet anyway, but know I think of you when I wear it:)
ReplyDeleteXxxoooo
You are too sweet Krista :-)
DeleteWhat a great group of beautiful photos! Loved them!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!!!
ReplyDelete