Monday, 10 June 2013

Lately...

I've been so busy Livin' la Vida Loca... well, doing all kinds of fun and crazy stuff anyway... that I just can't seem to find the time to write about it all on here!

I'm hoping to soon get round to telling you all about...

A long weekend in the beautiful Somerset countryside.... exploring the kooky town of Glastonbury, hiking in the Cheddar Gorge and being part of a mad but fun farm wedding with 'wellies' compulsory attire!


 Ruins of Glastonbury Abbey


Glastonbury


Going Ape! Been there, done that, screamed like a girl and been declared certifiably insane for even contemplating participating in such a ridiculous activity.




And another long weekend hiking in the stunning Lake District... one of the most beautiful regions of the UK...



Photos all my own

10 comments:

  1. Bauetiful photos and lookslike you had a lovely weekend. I've nominated you for a Liebster award.

    Go have a look at my blog for more details.

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/2013/06/its-honour.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be in Glastonbury again although my trip probably won't involve much sightseeing (unless you count people watching!)
    Love the Lake District! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely trip, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics, glad you´re having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are stunning as always..
    I could easily get lost in the Lake District.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to the UK only once in 2007 and my time was spent in London at World Travel Market. I would love to explore the English countryside a little bit one day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo's!
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nat sometimes I think you live the life I want! The last shot of the Lake District has me rolling in my wonderful memories of hiking there, it truly is the land of rainbows and sheep!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks and sounds like a great trip! Nice photos also...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting, hectic time Nat.. How fabulous to hike in the Lake District..looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete