I wish I was there right now. It's funny how standing in a field of flowers seems to erase all the ugly in the world. When I'm lost in the fragrance of night blooming jasmine or summer lilac everything is beautiful! XXOO
WOW . . . just wow. A new place to add to my list and visit. Beautiful. I love the second photo specifically - the red sculpture framing the backdrop . . . SO cool!
Wow! One beautiful scene and photo after another.
ReplyDeleteReally nice job. What a fantastic garden...
What a vision of loveliness - particularly like that red frame structure at the beginning it really compliments the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThey spoke, loudly and clearly of beauty and love, got to love our beloved planet.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those fields of purple! How perfect!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch beauty... the perfect place
ReplyDeleteto spend a sun splashed day.
These gardens are breath taking. I would love to be able to visit them
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there right now. It's funny how standing in a field of flowers seems to erase all the ugly in the world. When I'm lost in the fragrance of night blooming jasmine or summer lilac everything is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteXXOO
WOW . . . just wow. A new place to add to my list and visit. Beautiful. I love the second photo specifically - the red sculpture framing the backdrop . . . SO cool!
ReplyDelete