So . . . you can tell it has been a while since I've come by for a visit when I have to google the city you are talking about just to have some sort of idea where your latest travels have taken you! LOL! I absolutely LOVE and ADORE and am CRAZY about all these flower photos, my dear friend. Breathtakingly beautiful . . . they have put a big smile on my face. The colors - ah, the colors!
I hope you are doing well. I must do a little snooping and see what you have been up to. Thanks for the get well wishes and kind words during my recent "hot mess-ness". I am most grateful to have you in my blogland, Nat. Big hugs!
Gorgeous blooms! Those Snake's Head Fritilleries used to grow wild in my garden. I haven't seen any for ages. xxx
ReplyDeleteWow! Each flower and photo at least as beautiful as the one before it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a glorious array of flowers - all the colours of the rainbow - great photos.
ReplyDeleteMan Nat what a little photographer you are those flowers are Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful... a fantastic job with the flowers.. just another
ReplyDeleteof your many talents..
If one is into flowers this is the place to be. With winter creeping up on us here there are less and less flowers around here
ReplyDeleteSo . . . you can tell it has been a while since I've come by for a visit when I have to google the city you are talking about just to have some sort of idea where your latest travels have taken you! LOL! I absolutely LOVE and ADORE and am CRAZY about all these flower photos, my dear friend. Breathtakingly beautiful . . . they have put a big smile on my face. The colors - ah, the colors!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well. I must do a little snooping and see what you have been up to. Thanks for the get well wishes and kind words during my recent "hot mess-ness". I am most grateful to have you in my blogland, Nat. Big hugs!
This is my kinda post picture and color heavy! Love these wish I was lost among them now! Nature really is stunning!
ReplyDeleteXxoo