Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Life's A Beach....

Naturally, as we rented a holiday house by the ocean, quite a lot of our time was spent messing about on the beach! Here's a random selection of the dozens upon dozens of beachy photos that I took....











































 One for faye!

9 comments:

  1. Perfection! Footsteps in the sand, no neighbours, just wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's a beach and then who cares if you die! These are the images that remind me of home in San Diego, Ca and my heart always feels at ease by the ocean. I bet you just chilled out. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all enticing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... lovely beach shots and especially the
    last one -))) THANKS....

    In all the years I have walked the beaches along the
    Florida coast, I have never been able to find a starfish...
    Great capture !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhh, it's calling my name! Pure heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with messing about a bit on the beach with the camera. Thats often when you stumble on the most awesome shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photos!I wish I could be there too!Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful and refreshing, what a wonderful place too be with a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One beautiful photo after another of a great looking place. Whenever I see an empty bench, no matter where I am, I always think of Faye...

    ReplyDelete