To keep me from whingeing on the beach, my mom would carry me all the way from the grass to the water's edge to paddle and then back again.
"Look! Yucky sand between my toes!" circa 1977
Thank you mom for all the little things you have done for me....
Happy Mother's Day!

so sweet
ReplyDeleteSweet .!! your baby photo is adorable ..
ReplyDeleteMy kids love the beach and playing in the sand. We spent most of yesterday on the beach.
ReplyDeleteWe only celebrate Mother's Day in May.
Cute little Nat! Such is the love and power of a mother. No words are enough to thank our mothers for what they had done for us :)
ReplyDeleteLook at how adorable you guys are! I love family beach vacation shots best, they are always happy memories!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteMothers are simply the best thing on earth. xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest post. I love that you thought to thank your Mom for such a little but precious thing. I may have to write a post like this myself.
ReplyDelete