Monday, 12 March 2012

I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside

A sunny Spring weekend with friends who live in Eastbourne on the south coast...


Eastbourne Pier (built 1866-1872)



I changed the first two to black and white as it seems to work better somehow...

Chalk cliffs at Birling Gap








Birling Gap beach




Hope you all had great weekends!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like perfect weather for a long walk
    at the beach.

    Weather here was mixed.. some rain, some sun..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, British beaches can be beautiful when the sun's out! Sunday was glorious, Saturday was awful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past weekend was beautiful, the sunshine and spring in the air. It looks as if you made the most of it. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chalk cliffs OMG~ those are butterflies in the belly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be able to walk on a beach like that next to the chalk cliffs. Must be a great experience. The pier is another story. It just doesn't look like it could ectually exist. A building like that on a pier. But seeing is believing

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks incredible! Wow!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, Nat. I'm going to the beach next weekend. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos, Nat. I'm going to the beach next weekend. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I long for the seaside. I am so very, very far from it here in the middle of our vast country. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved seeing the pictures of Eastbourne Pier way back then Nat, the chalk cliffs are pretty impressive. I'm guessing that's definitely a 'don't take your shoes off' kind of beach though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace and everyone else too :-) Actually those are my photos.. just photo shopped into B&W.

      Delete
  11. What a lovely and unique beach..with lots of beach pebbles..We only have white sandy beaches here..

    ReplyDelete