Friday, 27 June 2014

Walk The (High) Line

The High Line is a mile-long, elevated linear park built on the site of the former New York Central Railroad. A fantastic place for a stroll with views down onto the Meatpacking District and Chelsea.











































..........

You probably did not notice - given my sporadic posting of late - that I sneaked away to Iceland the past couple of weeks. WOW! That is one BEAUTIFUL country! I have almost 2500 photos to sort through from my trip and loads from New York to still show you.... so watch this space!

6 comments:

  1. ICELAND!!!!!! Sorry ICELAND, ok let me acknowledge how fantastic these photos are and how much I'd love a walk on this. Its official I have seen more of NYC through your lens than my own eyes. Now onto Iceland, I just died of envy, I want to go there so so very BAD! I can't wait to see your pictures honey. Do you do all of this traveling for work? Thanks again for sharing!
    XXXXXXOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Krista
    Iceland was for fun... no work, yippee!
    Still got a load of photos to sort out but getting there :-)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sneaked away to Iceland?, good golly girl, you get around - lucky for me I"m following you so I can see the world! You take great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thse are fantastic photos and I cannot wait to see Iceland! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an incredible concept compared to just demolishing it

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice pics Nat! I'd love to walk that in person. Someday...
    For now, I'll just to have to enjoy it through your photos and words.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete