Tuesday, 10 June 2014

A Day In Brooklyn

After the beautiful Brooklyn Botanic Garden of my previous post, we explored the surrounding Prospect Park, Park Slope, Fort Greene and Brooklyn Heights areas, before taking a must-do evening walk back to Manhattan over the famous Brooklyn Bridge.....

 Grand Army Plaza



 Park Slope


Beautiful Brownstones

















 Brooklyn Flea


 The Pratt Institute


 The Pratt Institute


 The Pratt Institute





Junior's - The Place for Cheesecake


Chocolate mousse cheesecake with choc chip crust!


 Brooklyn Heights





 A poignant original memorial to 9/11 along the Promenade


 Brooklyn Heights Promenade








Brooklyn Bridge


 Manhattan Bridge


 DUMBO





 Walking the Brooklyn Bridge back to Manhattan















3 comments:

  1. You're definitely selling it to me! Love those brownstones and there's a flea market as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always see so much with whatever time you have. Cheesecake, oh yeah you deserve that after all that walking, yum! I'm with Vix those Brownstones are beautiful and same with the bridges. New York just feels like home...to everyone!
    XXOO
    ps...meant to tell you after seeing Die Antwoord I wish I could understand and speak South Arfikan I'm a bit bossed with it at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great photos! The Brooklyn tourism board should pay for this great post. It looks a great place to see and to wander around in,

    ReplyDelete