Safe for another year hey Nat hope you have a fabulous Christmas.
That cat's face makes me laugh out loud! I'm so relived we're all still here. Happy Xmas! xxx
Not the end of the world.. but the power went out in the cabin for 2 hours on thecoldest of nights.. the end of the world wouldhave been warmer . :-))
That is a good news.I hope you have a wonderful,lovely and fantastic Christmas.
Safe for another year hey Nat hope you have a fabulous Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat cat's face makes me laugh out loud! I'm so relived we're all still here. Happy Xmas! xxx
ReplyDeleteNot the end of the world.. but the power
ReplyDeletewent out in the cabin for 2 hours on the
coldest of nights.. the end of the world would
have been warmer . :-))
That is a good news.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful,lovely and fantastic Christmas.