Sunday, 4 November 2012

Baby, you're a firework!

Last night we donned thermals, hats, scarves and gloves and braved the elements... just so I could bring you all these slightly abstract shots of the Guy Fawkes' Night fireworks display at Moggerhanger Park.....






































Do any of you celebrate Guy Fawkes' Night?

7 comments:

  1. What brilliant pictures. I went to one and got too drunk to bother getting my camera out...hopeless! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photography!! Fireworks are always hard to shoot!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ..
    did you really need thermals ?? it is still
    summer-ish weather here.. shorts and tees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an incredible firework display! I don't even know what Guy Fawkes is, I guess I'll check out the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss bonfire night - they don't do it here in Oz. And we had just one little group of trick-or-treaters... so Rob and I had to finish the sweets ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireworks always make for great pictures. Although there are a lot of people who still shoot fireworks but on the other side more and more people are against it and the impact on animals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Nat, we appreciate you venturing out into the cold ..you must be very pleased with these shots, I certainly would be.

    ReplyDelete