Sunday, 25 November 2012

Autumn in Berlin....

































9 comments:

  1. Love your photos - the soft yellow and grey tones are very pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos ( as usual )..
    my first trip to Berlin was before the wall
    came down... flying in from Warsaw to East Berlin and taking the
    train to West Berlin and crossing checkpoint Charlie... 'they' were not use to many Americans going that route and I had a
    horrible time with the border people... but loved West Berlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Autumn anywhere, the colors are so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely place! Happy Autumn to you. ~tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to do a trip to Germany for a tourism exhibition a couple of years ago and visited the country in autumn. It was starting to get cold already but I loved the autumn colours which is something we don't know eher in South Africa where our indigenous trees are all evergreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berlin looks fabulous in autumn Nat, gorgeous shots. I heard on the news that in parts of the UK there's been flooding , makes our little storm seem a bit pitiful ! I'm not a huge fan of Bond either, but I go because I drag P along to the odd French movie, payback, but I did sort of enjoy this one, think it was because Judi Dench had. Bigger role, she is terrific, the ending was devastating, didn't expect that, how about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Those golden leaves are so pretty. We have very few left where I am. Winter is definitely settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The night shots of Shanghai in Skyfall were almost surreal don't you think Nat, believe me Perth is but a fraction of that!

    ReplyDelete